A fresh, nutrient-rich cod liver oil for on the go! Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil softgels have the same exceptional oil as our wildly popular liquid version.
Benefits of Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil softgels (capsules)
Here are a handful of reasons why many prefer our cod liver oil capsules:
- No refrigeration.
- No fresh fish taste.
- Fantastic for travel.
- Fish collagen softgel casing is easily absorbed and supports skin, hair, nail and joint health.*
- Can ship safely to you in all temperatures, without cold packs (oil is protected from oxygen by its softgel casing and tight bottle seal).
What’s inside your natural cod liver oil softgels (capsules)
These little capsules contain the only fresh, wild-caught and raw cod liver oil in the entire world.
Straight from the clean Norwegian seas, the oil has 100% naturally occurring nutrients, like vitamins A and D, and a full spectrum of omega fatty acids, including Omega 3 EPA and DHA.
A serving size of 3 Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil softgels has:
- 127 IU Vitamin D per serving (3 softgels),
- 1,260 IU Vitamin A per serving (3 softgels).
An individual softgel has:
- 42.3 IU Vitamin D per softgel,
- 420 IU Vitamin A per softgel.
Please note: It takes 9 softgels to give you the equivalent of one teaspoon of our liquid cod liver oil.
Here are more special features that set Rosita cod liver oil softgels apart:
- Sustainable: Authentic cod (Gadus morhua) are sustainably caught, hook and line on Rosita’s fishing boats off the coast of northern Norway.
- Unprocessed: Cod liver oil is quickly and naturally released using a rare, generations-old technique (that involves a gentle temperature shift) ensuring the utmost freshness; no heat, chemicals or mechanics are ever used.
- Safe: Each batch is 3rd-party tested in a microbiological laboratory and certified to meet strict European regulations for potency and purity. You can read the results here.
Learn about more benefits of Rosita Cod Liver Oil, here.